Thursday, November 1, 2007

Guitar Hero 3 Launch

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's me trying to be charming for the camera at the GH3 launch last Sunday in NYC. I greeted fans, took photos and tried out the new game. Of course, I immediately had to see how my song "In Love" played out and I have to admit I was a bit disappointed at how easy it was to play. I wanted it to be really difficult so players would have to work hard to get through it. You know, so the song burns deep into their subconscious. Anyway, I had fun being a part of video gaming history that day. Last night I made one more brief appearance at a Guitar Hero tournament in Long Beach before I headed out for some Halloween celebration. All my friends said going out as Judy Nails was lazy so I put on my cat lady outfit (a hoodie with a bunch of beanie babies pinned on it...totally not a lazy costume) and headed out for some kareoke. Meow.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails