Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Was Gene Simmons' Lova


Wow, this week just flew by. I had 4 auditions, 2 fittings and a booking. Doesn't sound like a lot of work but it was. The lastest job was for a promo for the Gene Simmons reality show on A&E. I actually had to audition twice just to stand there holding this sign all morning. The premise is basically Gene walks up to his grandiose mansion and all these women that he's slept with (legend says it's around 5000 women) are walking around holding signs that have what notch # they were on his bedpost. I grabbed 917 because it's my favorite NYC area code (I know, I'm such a nerd) but I guess that would mean I slept with Gene when I was a fetus or something definitely underage. Anyway, the job was easy, Gene was very friendly (he definitely loves the ladies!! he was flirting with everyone) and you'll all see it soon enough. Next week I'm shooting the spring TJ Maxx campaign and after that who knows what.

As for how my foot detox patch experiment went, I'm pretty unconvinced. I did five nights in a row and got the exact same result every night. I was even wondering if I was actually absorbing whatever chemicals are in the patch that supposedly pulls toxins out. Hmmm...as for the colon cleanse/juice fast, that went great. Matt wussed out after three days. I tried to go seven days but finished at six. I blame my nutrition studies for sabotaging my last day of fasting because I had to read a book called "The 150 Healthiest Foods On Earth" all week so all I could think about was food. Anyway, I feel great, my skin is clear and my tummy is flat as a board. Good stuff.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails