Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Taking It To The Maxx Again


Now those are some fierce calves.
So today we shot the spring ads for TJ Maxx at the Huntington Library in San Marino. It was such a gorgeous day. This was the first truly sunny day after a week of stormy weather, it was a total joy. I got to run around barefoot in the grass and act like a five year old. It was amazing. I also had to run around in pointy high heels which wasn't quite so cute. Good thing it'll be trimmed down to quick short edits. Anyway, I savored this day as this was my last booking for the time being. For the first time, I am so relieved to not have to work. I did an all day print job on Saturday and got a few offers to work this week on other projects but decided to turned them down in order to have a little breathing room. I feel like I haven't had much time to myself this month and I'd love to just catch up on schoolwork and music for the rest of the week. Of course, I'll be fretting in a couple days that I'm unemployed but that's OK. I recognize I've always been a bit bipolar when it comes to my career. I know I can turn into a workahalic and neglect the important things in life if I don't stay balanced. I'm looking forward to getting balanced and refocused tomorrow with some yoga in the morning and lunch at Flore, a vegan cafe in Silverlake. Ohmmmmmm.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! just catching up on judita as of late. finally saw buffy and all state commercial. LOL! ....AstorgaSchmidt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails